Series VSI/VTI Single & Twin Low Profile Quiet Extract Fan Units
Envirofresh and Classvent
PVU Quiet Packaged Units
PVHRU Max Quiet Heat Recovery Units To ErP 2018
Latest technical publications from Air Handlers Research & Development
- 2-12 Baker Street – London
- No 1 Commercial Street – Aldgate
- Colchester Institute – Colchester
- Spire Hospital – Manchester
- Royal Lancaster Hospital – Lancaster
- Palace Hotel – Manchester
- Walton Centre – Liverpool
- Amazon Warehouse Airport City Manchester
- Arlington Business Park
- Christie Hospital Ipu And Proton Beam Buildings
- Tata Technology New Headquarters – Warwick
- BBC Elstree – London
- New Chester Cultural Centre – Chester
- Ibis Hotel – Heathrow
- Gymbox Stratford – London
- London Wall Place – London
- Liverpool F.C. Anfield – Liverpool
- Iceland Test Kitchens
- Welsh National Sailing Club – Wales
Recent Education Projects:
- William Harding School
- Dee Point School
- Exeter College
- WMG Academy
- Manchester Health Academy
- Bow School – London
- Sandymoor School – Runcorn
- York St John University
- Bedford Drive Primary School
- Single Fan Extract Units VSI
- Twin Fan Extract Units VTI and ITU
- Classvent Units
- Flat Series Void Units FPVU
- Packaged Void Units PVU & PVHRU
- Vertical Air Handling Units
- AH Series Modular AHU’s
- IDG Series Indirect Gas Fired AHU’s
- DG Series Direct Gas Fired AHU’s
- HOSP Health Care Specification Hygiene AHU’s
- AHW Welded Frame and Stainless Units
- TWHR Heat Reclaim AHU’s containing Thermal Wheels
- AHR Heat Recovery AHU’s containing Recuperators
- Freshcool Cooling only Packaged Units
- Envirofresh Packaged Heat Pump Units
- Attentuators and Anti-vibration Mounts
- Acoustic Enclosures and Screens
- Flat Pack Build and Refurbishment
- Planned Maintenance and Site Repairs
Air Handlers Celebrating 25 Years of Success
- 1989 - Introduction of the Aluminium Profile Pentapost System
- 2002 - Introduction of the Envirofresh Heat Pump Packaged Air Handling Unit and winning the Environmental award of the year at H & V News Awards.
- 2007 - Introduction of the Classvent classroom packaged Heat Reclaim Void Unit
- 2009 - Launch of the Envirofresh 70 packaged Heat Pump Air Handling Unit with fully tested report from BSRIA.
- 2013 - Acoustic Performance Testing at Salford University Acoustic Laboratories of full range of Frame/Panels used in the construction of the companies Air Handling Units and Acoustic Enclosures.
- 2014 - Launch of Low Noise Emission Envirofresh and Classvent Units.
All started in 1989 at a 2000 Sq Ft Old Toffee Factory in Edgeley, Stockport.
Some units had to be craned over the terraced housed in from of the building.
Rapid expansion meant a move to a factory unit in the United Trading Estate, Old Trafford, Manchester with a factory area of 7000 Sq Ft. The factory was in production by November the same year.
The company continued trading from the Old Trafford Premises for 10 years by which time the turnover and number of employees grew significantly. At the beginning of 1999 the company purchased land in Salford and started building its new factories, on a 2.5 acre site. The factory and office area is in excess of 40,000 Sq Ft and contains modern sheet metal CNC cutting & forming machinery, which is continually updated.