- 1989 - Introduction of the Aluminium Profile Pentapost System
- 2002 - Introduction of the Envirofresh Heat Pump Packaged Air Handling Unit and winning the Environmental award of the year at H & V News Awards.
- 2007 - Introduction of the Classvent classroom packaged Heat Reclaim Void Unit
- 2009 - Launch of the Envirofresh 70 packaged Heat Pump Air Handling Unit with fully tested report from BSRIA.
- 2013 - Acoustic Performance Testing at Salford University Acoustic Laboratories of full range of Frame/Panels used in the construction of the companies Air Handling Units and Acoustic Enclosures.
- 2014 - Launch of Low Noise Emission Envirofresh and Classvent Units.
All started in 1989 at a 2000 Sq Ft Old Toffee Factory in Edgeley, Stockport.
Some units had to be craned over the terraced housed in from of the building.
Rapid expansion meant a move to a factory unit in the United Trading Estate, Old Trafford, Manchester with a factory area of 7000 Sq Ft. The factory was in production by November the same year.
The company continued trading from the Old Trafford Premises for 10 years by which time the turnover and number of employees grew significantly. At the beginning of 1999 the company purchased land in Salford and started building its new factories, on a 2.5 acre site. The factory and office area is in excess of 40,000 Sq Ft and contains modern sheet metal CNC cutting & forming machinery, which is continually updated.